Friday, December 11, 2009

clients


Chris and I were talking this morning about blogs, and relating blogs to my website. Those blogs would be a bit different from this one, in that they would have to deal with house design issues and architectural highlights and such. So, when I was trying to decide what to post for this blog, I decided on this drawing...kind of a self-portrait, in that the poor schmuck behind the drafting table looks a little bit like me...hmmm, Freudian? Anyway, this drawing shows a lot about working with clients. Think about all the different dynamics that are at work here with the clients looking over my shoulder. (something I would never allow today!!!) So, maybe this will be the first panel of my new blog for Wright Design Studio. I will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment